How to get involved in EU projects and in the Indian market
The webinar session will present the end of the Horizon 2020 programme, show what is coming in the Horizon Europe programme and explore opportunities in the Indian market.
Horizon 2020 has been the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020). It has presented breakthroughs, discoveries and world-firsts by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.
Horizon Europe is the next EU Research and Innovation framework programme. The European Commission’s proposal is an ambitious €100 billion research and innovation programme to succeed Horizon 2020.
If you represent an institution that is interested in expanding through international collaboration projects, you are welcome to join us for this exciting webinar in the end of March!
Registering will give you access to the webinar.
- 8:30 – Starting. Presentation of the sessions
- 8:40 – Joseph Negreira: Last year of Horizon 2020 , with €2bn left. How can INJECT help cluster members?
Smart Innovation Norway supports the involvement of clusters’ members in the application and execution of R&I funded projects. Description of the different activities included in the INJECT project.
- 9:00 – Practical case: Project partner Schneider Electric. Benefit from participating in H2020 projects.
- 9:10 – Joseph Negreira: From Horizon 2020 to Horizon Europe – new opportunities for SMEs.
Main changes in the new EU R&I framework programme 2021-2027 that will open new opportunities to the SMEs.
- 9:30 – Avanish Verma: Opportunities in the Indian market – Business networks and Innovation Contracts.
How Smart Innovation Norway draws on its expertise and experience of working with Indian stakeholders to unlock value for Norwegian SMEs through customized strategic networks and business initiatives thus minimizing SME efforts, risks and resources when venturing into new markets or product and services?
- 9:50 – Q&A
- 10:00 – End of webinar